Apr 1, 2008

A Dollar for Autism, a picture for you


















Tomorrow is World Autism Awareness Day. To celebrate this wonderful event, I am posting some of Hunter's artwork. If you would like to donate $1.00 per picture I will send you the picture electronically. The money raised will go toward the Autism Research Institute where Families throughout the nation are currently involved in the Million Dollar Puzzle – raising funding for autism research. Go to http://www.autismwebsite.com/autismpuzzlepieces/ to read their stories and see pictures of the beautiful children and adults they honor with their efforts.
Just click on the "Donate" button to the left, then let me know what picture you'd like. There are others that I am trying to upload, too. Stay tuned! I'm new at this!










No comments:

Post a Comment

BEING GREEN

THE CUT-OUT KID STRIKES AGAIN!

Ernie and Oscar learn they like different things-great for kids on the Spectrum!