Jan 30, 2009

OUR NEXT ADVENTURE


We are in the process of filling out tons of paperwork for Ryder's new GI in Austin, Texas. Ryder is one of the severe kids with GI problems according to our DAN! doctor, and he's referred us to Thoughtful House where world reknown doctor Andrew Wakefield (from England) and his colleagues practice. They are experts in Autism and the connection with the gut. I don't know how we are going to pay for it, but this is our last ditch effort to help Ryder. Right now, it seems to be in remission or something. He's had a good week. Knock on wood.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!! I have been wondering what's going on with you guys...I'm glad to see you post. I'm loving the layout!

    We will be praying for you guys and the GI doc. Blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog on the mormon mommy blog list. My youngest dd has pdd-nos and Sensenbrenner syndrome. She has reflux and food allergies too and I've always wondered if maybe all that was somehow connected with the autism. I hope all goes well with your appt. in Austin. We actually live just a couple of hours from there. I've never heard of Dr. Wakefield or Thoughtful House. I think I will be doing some research on his practice to find out more about him. Keep us posted on how it goes with him.

    ReplyDelete

BEING GREEN

THE CUT-OUT KID STRIKES AGAIN!

Ernie and Oscar learn they like different things-great for kids on the Spectrum!