May 19, 2011

*The Differences Are Obvious*


I don't know where I found this, but I really liked it and wanted to share...

You have hobbies--I have peculiar special interests.


You need time to yourself--I am being anti-social.


You move on to better things--I run away from problems.


You love people--I develop dependencies.


You like things--I obsess on objects.


You insist--I tantrum.


You stand up for yourself--I am non-compliant.


You feel sad at times & happy at others--I am falsely diagnosed w/ a mood
disorder.

You dislike being mistreated or disrespected--I am "overly sensitive" or
"paranoid".

You persevere--I perseverate.


You ask people for help--I use people as a crutch.


You are unconventional--I am inappropriate.


You are a staff worker--I am a Spectrumite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEING GREEN

THE CUT-OUT KID STRIKES AGAIN!

Ernie and Oscar learn they like different things-great for kids on the Spectrum!