Oct 30, 2008

IT COULD BE WORSE

I think to myself, "it could be worse" and it helps me feel better.

I could be waiting at a corner bus stop somewhere. I could be driving a Carol Brady station wagon. I could be back in high school. I could be pregnant (been there, done that). I could be giving a talk in church (*struck by lightning*). I could be a scientist working with lab rats (*shiver*). I could be camping (don't mind nature, it's just so much work with a family and a child that eats dirt). I could be swimming (well, drowning is more like it). I could be homeless without purse or script. I could be dressed up as an animal mascot outside a fast food chain. I could be in prison with......(I'll leave it at that). I could be blind. I could have cancer. I could be living in Antarctica. I could be in an asylum for the mentally ill. I could be at an "all you can eat buffet" with my father-in-law.

I feel better now. Life is not so bad.

1 comment:

BEING GREEN

THE CUT-OUT KID STRIKES AGAIN!

Ernie and Oscar learn they like different things-great for kids on the Spectrum!