Mar 7, 2012
Life keeps moving along. There have been a lot of changes with us since I actually blogged on a personal note. If I were to write everything down it would take way too long so here are some happenings in a nutshell. Try a coconut shell. :)
1. I'm homeschooling the three oldest kids. (Long story...)
2. I'm homeschooling. What?! I'm really homeschooling?
3. I don't like it, but the alternative isn't good for our kids. For right now.
4. Please don't judge us. I hate having to explain to people why. How much time do you have?
5. Wish I had a housekeeper.
6. And a cook.
7. And a third hand and an all-seeing eye. The kids would think that was cool.
8. My brain is fried. (Insert William Shatner's voice here) "...My....brain....is....(wait for it)...fried."
9. Our only daughter, age 16, was diagnosed with PDD-NOS recently.
10. Time for lunch. ...Now where is that cook?
The above photo is a reminder of a time of bliss before Autism interrupted us. I wouldn't change it, but sometimes it really does feel like a loss. I grieve for what could have been on that path. Now I just don't know what to expect for their future, but I'm trying. As hard as I can.