May 16, 2009

NO TIME


I keep trying to find time to post something of interest, but our lives are so hectic right now with the end of the school year fast approaching. I'm trying to get a summer schedule together...Ok. I just heard a loud bang upstairs. Later................................

Two hours later, I'm back. I don't know where that bang came from. We have to make sure each door is closed upstairs, plus we just installed a gate to the kitchen. The other day Ryder figured out how to move the stool over to the counter, climb up and over the counter, back down on the other side and open the pantry door. He'll find all of the gluten and casein ladened foods and have himself a feast, so we have to keep a good eye on him.

Another two hours later: Bill came home from running errands, brought a hamburger home and left it in the sack on top of the kitchen table, then went outside to play with the other boys. I didn't know about the sack, and the next thing I see...Ryder had devoured the hamburger.

We'll see if he sleeps tonight.

The boys tummies are full and backed up. We're seriously considering a clean-out up at the hospital this summer. I really feel like I'm doing the very best I can based on the load I've been given, but some days it's just not enough. I need five of me.

1 comment:

  1. I only have 2 kids and I feel like I can't stay on top of things either! You have twice as many so I can understand why you don't have any time! You just have to accept that some things won't get done every day. I struggle with accepting this everyday because messes and things being disorganized or unfinished give me super anxiety. As long as everyone is fed and clean and healthy that's all that matters. If you have something you want to blog about but can't do it right then, just write a quick note so you remember what you wanted to write about when you have the time. God bless, Beth : )

    ReplyDelete

BEING GREEN

THE CUT-OUT KID STRIKES AGAIN!

Ernie and Oscar learn they like different things-great for kids on the Spectrum!