Dec 13, 2008






Since everyone I know is struggling with maintaining some sort of economic cash flow, I thought I'd do my part and throw this idea out there for those that are looking for an easy, frugal gift for the person that has everything.

Here are some centerpieces that I made for some members of our family for Christmas. I don't think they ever view my blog, so I felt it was safe to post. :) I found everything at the dollar store, or in my own house. You can switch it up by changing plates (these are the heavy ceramic kind), candles, and the decor inside the goblets (goblets are upside down). I figured it would be good to use throughout the year with different holidays and themes.








No comments:

Post a Comment

BEING GREEN

THE CUT-OUT KID STRIKES AGAIN!

Ernie and Oscar learn they like different things-great for kids on the Spectrum!